YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome to my blog!


Hello there [If anyone is reading this haha]

Cal me Starlette, yes thats really my name!

I was really into blogging in like the 8th grade and just kinda forgot about it after a while, so now, here I am! I hope to include various things in my blog such as
  • Different things I sew [I adore sewing]
  • Pictures from shoots etc
  • A daily outfit [to record my fab-ness... okay not really =P]
  • Make up shots [to help me improve and when i'm not too lazy to do them]
  • Tutorials
  • Shopping hauls [I shop alot cough]
  • and more!

I was inspired to start this after reading various Gyaru blogs and realizing I couldn't follow them because I didn't have a blog haha. I really hope to improve my Gyaru style and other asian styles such as Lolita, Ulzzang and more.

Maybe this will work longer than my journals ever do! I'll try to update this atleast weekly!



Adieu~


No comments:

Post a Comment