YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mini Shopping Haul

Two post in one night! I feel like I should be proud of this (。◕‿◕。) 

So I've been bookmarking all these DIY's sites for tights and spare fabric like crazy lately! [let me know if you want some of the links!] One site showed a tutorial on hope you can paint designs on your tights which seemed pretty easy and really cute and I rushed out to buy tights! I ended up remembering that my Rue 21 has tights that were on sale so I headed there to get them for cheap  low prices.

Now I should tell you before you ask, a lot of my stuff [shopping hauls, clothes, shoes, etc] will come from this store (●⌒∇⌒●) I used to work there so I have a lot of stuff from there as well as I love there prices so you have been warned!

So I walk in to the store and head to the sale rack in the back and lo and behold tights were on sale for $2! I mean you cannot beat that price! And then my greedy little eyes wandered to the rack next to it and they have shoes for $5! Not just that but the cutest pair of white booties! I about died >3< I snatched those shoes, another pair of heels, and a pair of tights up so quick and ran for the door.

The guy [so cute but pitched for the other team I think ;A;] complimented me on my choices and starts scanning everything and looks at me all surprised and is like "your boots are $3 and the tights are $1" If I could tell you how fast I ran back to the rack and grabbed the black pair and more tights \(^ω^\)

I ended up getting 3 pairs of shoes and 5 pairs of tights for $17.32 I am quite pleased! And now onto pictures!

 $3 

 $3

$5 [I had to get these!]

 How could I pass up such cute tights for $1??

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I know! I saw them and I was just like my life! I need those! I can't wait to find a coord these will work with <3

    ReplyDelete