YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 6, 2012

POTD

I don't even know if I should call this the post of the day considering I dont post daily but, I'm working up to it [as well as outfits of the day but i've been home and babysitting lately soooo no fancy outfits have been worn lately OTL] ^o^

Anywho after my shopping haul last week I logged onto my paypal and saw I had a credit for almost $40 dollars from a mis transfer that they refunded me for. You can guess my excitement because I've been wanting to order some things from ebay so I was freaking excited!

With the credit I was able to buy a few items and decided I'd post them up here! I'm hoping they get here in time for my first Gyaru meet up next weekend 〴⋋_⋌〵 I'll be sad if they dont!! So here they are!


$8.69





















$8.90














$9.40


And this wig!













$11.89



I'm pretty pleased with the prices because if anything doesnt fit its not like I spent alot of money! I'm eager for them to get here and I'll do a review once they do <3 div="div" nbsp="nbsp">Until later
Hugs and kisses <3 div="div" nbsp="nbsp">


No comments:

Post a Comment