YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Gyaru Meet (Pics pics pics!)

So a few weeks back [more like two] I went to my first Gyaru meet up here in Houston. I was super excited  for it because we'd planned it about a month early and it was finally here! (。⌒∇⌒)。

Besides the make up [which we'll get to later] one of the most important things it seems to me is the clothes! I adore going to different gal blogs and seeing their coords and accessories and of course their make up and hair. You would think that with this in mind I would have chosen my outfit in advance, especially since I had a month to plan right? Wrooong! 〜( ̄△ ̄〜) 

Like a true procrastinator I was up the night before for hours destroying my room as I tried to find the perfect outfit haha. I should have taken pictures of the chaos but of course it slipped my mind. Finally after a few hours and about a hundred photos later [no seriously I took that many only to use about 20 to show what my coords looked like ;A;] I had an outfit chosen out. 

I think this would just fall into your basic Gyaru Kei style as it wasn't anything particular like banba or rokku. I was inspired by some of the fresh looks in Popteen and other sites that I frequented and so this is what I decided on. 
 Price run down for the outfit. 
Shoes: $5
Dress: $8
Over shirt: $5
Hat: $4.50
Jewelry : $6 
Not bad right?


It was my first time doing full on gal make up [i should have taken pics before i left the house when the make up was fresh (/゚Д゚)/ ] I had on top and bottom lashes, circle lense, tried contouring etc. I still need alot of work on it but I liked the lashes ^_^ 


I think for a first time Gyaru attempt it wasn't too too horrible right? I was told to do a last accent to give them a more dolly like look and more blush and of course contour contour contoour! 

Onwaaard to out meet up! 
We met at a tea House I had never been to that was really nice! It has an upper area with a table and chairs which was where we hung out. To be honest it felt like the cool table in mean girls except not so mean haha 


I've been in this gal group on facebook for probably a year now but this was the first time I had actually been to a meet and they were so nice! We got there and the group was looking at magazines, talking, and whippeling which may just become my newest obsession [really, you gotta try it! Deco made easy I swear!] 
Here are some pics of the deco we made and some that was already done 

 


They all turned out so cute! I can't wait to begin decoing my own stuff, I'm going to put it on everything! O(≧▽≦)O

As with every meetup we took group and individual photos so here are the lovely ladies from the meet!
 Your shoes and tights and belt were to die for! And you introduced us to Whipple, just amazing!

 I was so jealous of your outfit! Looked gorgeous!

 Adored your shoes and your dancing <3 p="p">
 You are hilarious and I loved your dress!

 Traaaainbait haha just kidding I love you!
And our group photo! One 4 seriez bizness and of course the silly photo!



All in all I had a blast and cannot wait until our next meet up! 

Feel free to leave comments [I adore comments!! ]

Hope ya'll enjoyed our pics and here are some random photos of random [I kinda like cam whoring.....alot]






2 comments: